Sunday, July 8, 2007

Studio 2F




Apartment 2F has now become STUDIO 2F
Posted by Picasa

I've now transformed Apartment 2F into STUDIO 2F. Hmmmm... might be a name for a website, or a blog or a new company! :-)

The living room now is a studio complete with a portrait background (yes that same cheesy portrait background that they used for all your school pictures!). I've got a black background (if you slide the couch over next to the portrait background). And if you take down the black cloth... it turns into a freshly painted white background. I can also shoot against the white wall in my bedroom without having to take down the black cloth.

Almost like a real studio except I don't have to worry about all that cavernous space that a big photo studio has. My studio is "cozy" (New York City euphemism for "can't turn around in the space.")

No comments:

Post a Comment